Wild skiing with a view of the Black Sea....
Period: mid-January to mid-March
Duration: 8 days, Saturday or Sunday or tailor-made
The Kaçkar massif, in the north-east of the country, was spotted more than 15 years ago by Thierry Gasser, the current manager of Turkey Heliski.
These mountains, on the edge of the Black Sea, quickly became a world reference for the practice of heliskiing.
With more than 450 downhill listed, this mountain range, dotted with many small villages, offers unlimited possibilities for the practice of powder skiing.
It is in total exclusivity, and a few meters from your hotel, that the helicopter will take you to this white paradise located at the gates of Europe.
Why this experience in Turkey
- Proximity with little jet lag
- A Swiss organisation with Air Zermatt pilots
- A private ski area of 5000 km2
- An outstanding international team of guides
- The quantity, quality and stability of the snowpack
- Private skiing in a small group of 4 skiers for a guide