In the land of the greatest lakes...
Period: August to September.
Duration: 5 days, Monday to Friday or bespoke.
Located 220 km north of the Arctic Circle, this region of Sweden and Norway benefits from the presence of the Gulf Stream which tempers and softens the climate.
As a result, milder temperatures than a territory of the same latitude are ideal for trekking and the practice of electric mountain biking.
The great lakes, the spectacular Norwegian fjords, the midnight sun in July and August or the Northern Lights in September, you will dive with pleasure into this unique and wild universe of the far north.
Why this experience in Lapland
- Proximity to the destination without jet lag.
- High-quality accommodation and cuisine.
- An exclusive stay for outdoor activities.
- The exceptional colors of Autumn in Lapland.
- A wild terrain accessible for all levels.