On another planet...
mid-March to mid-May
9 days, Friday to Sunday or tailor-made
On the shores of the North Pacific, south of the Bering Strait, between fjords, active volcanoes and hot springs, you will leave your mark in landscapes where man is only passing through.
This Russian peninsula, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is home to the wildest and most unspoiled areas on our planet.
A breathtaking private heliskiing stay, etched forever in your memory.
Why this experience in Kamchatka
- Unique and exceptional volcanic landscapes
- Skiing in the fjords to the Pacific Ocean
- The professionalism of helicopter pilots
- The possibility of a 2 or 3 day safari ski
- Huge gradients on large volcanoes
- Total exclusivity at the hotel and in heli-skiing