On the world's largest glaciers
from March to May
9 days, Wednesday to Friday or tailor-made
Along with Kamchatka and Patagonia, Greenland is unquestionably the most exotic region of our planet for the practice of heliskiing.
Downhill to the sea, unspoiled spaces as far as the eye can see, this Arctic setting contains treasures of stunning beauty.
Wild skiing, on this island in private stay then makes sense.
Why this experience in Greenland
- Freedom in small private groups of 4 skiers
- The majority of descents end up at sea
- The gigantic spaces on the ice cap
- Accessible slopes for all levels of skiing
- The discovery of the inhabitants of the small village of Maniitsoq